Hello Monday! We’re glad you could join us (that’s what we’ve being saying out aloud at the office this morning, in an effort to get rid of any blueness!)
Monday may not be the favourite day of the week for many, but for some it is a fresh new start to a new opportunity. To help make Monday a little bearable, we’ve put together a list of things to do, that will motivate you a little.
1. But first coffee – yes coffee! Kick start your Monday morning with a delicious cup of coffee. If you’re not a coffee person, tea will also do the trick.
2. Pen to paper – plan your day. Make a to-do-list of everything that needs to be done today. When you tick each one off, you will have a feeling of accomplishment, inspiring you to go forth into the work world and conquer!
3. Drink water – hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! If you just yawned, please wake up from your chair, drink a glass of water and get some fresh air! Water can help give your kick back.
4. Think weekend – think happy thoughts, like weekend and start preparing for it! Plan your weekend activities on a Monday, and you will feel a little more motivated
5. Leave negativity at the door – chin up, shoulders back and take on Monday with full force. Stay positive and you will attract a positively happy energy to get you through this thing we call Monday!