Easy-peasy banana pancakes
Need an activity for the kids during the school holidays? Why not turn breakfast into the event of the day? These two-ingredient pancakes are so simple, you could leave the kids to make them on their own!
- All you need is 1 medium banana and 2 large eggs.
- Peel the banana and then cut it up into several chunks in a bowl before using a dinner fork to mash the banana until it gets a pudding-like consistency.
- Whisk the eggs together until the yolks and whites are completely combined.
- Stir the eggs into the banana mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pop 2 tablespoons of the batter onto the pan and cook for 1 minute.
*Disclaimer, we can promise a whole lot of tasty fun but we can’t no promise no mushy banana mess in the kitchen!